Knee pain is a common condition affecting millions of people worldwide. But a new option is revolutionizing the way this problem is treated: Healy, the revolutionary portable microcurrent and frequency device Healy.
Traditionally, treatments for this type of ailment include medication, physiotherapy and, in extreme cases, surgery. However, Healy device presents itself as an excellent option because it provides relief from knee pain in a safe and non-invasive manner.
Recall that the knee is one of the largest and most complex joints in the human body. It joins the thigh to the leg and is composed of the thigh bone (femur), shin bone (tibia), patella (patella) and various ligaments, tendons, menisci and synovial bursae.
These components work together to allow a wide range of motion, including flexion, extension and a limited amount of rotation. Hence their importance to our well-being and mobility.
Some common causes of knee pain
Knee pain can become a rather unpleasant symptom, as it limits our freedom of movement, i.e., it disables us to a greater or lesser extent depending on its level of intensity. There are several common causes of knee pain, which include:
- Sports injuries: These are usually the result of a direct impact to the knee or a sudden twisting or turning of the foot. Common injuries include anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) rupture, meniscus injury or goosefoot tendonitis.
- Osteoarthritis wear and tear: This is the most common form of arthritis and is caused by wear and tear of the cartilage in the knee over time.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: This autoimmune disease can affect different joints, including the knees. It causes pain, as well as swelling and stiffness.
- Bursitis: Bursitis of the knee is an inflammation of the bursae, small fluid-filled sacs that cushion the knee joint. This can be caused by trauma, prolonged pressure such as kneeling for an extended period of time, or diseases such as gout and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Tendinitis of the knee: Refers to inflammation of one or more tendons, which are the tissues responsible for attaching muscles to bones. Knee tendonitis is most common in runners, jumpers and others who perform activities that require repetitive or excessive stress on the knee.
- Gout: A form of arthritis that occurs when uric acid crystals build up in the joints. Gout is more common in men and can cause sudden, severe pain in the knee.
- Infections: Infections can cause knee pain, although this is not a common problem. Bacteria or viruses can enter the knee joint and cause inflammation and pain.
How does Healy work in the treatment of knee pain?
Healy is a device based on Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM) technology. This technology sends small electrical currents to the affected areas to stimulate the body’s natural healing and regeneration.
Although the idea of sending electricity through the body may sound intimidating, the currents used are so low that they are barely felt, but the effects can be noticeable.
The Healy device in the versions Healy Gold Cycle, Healy Holistic Health, Healy Resonance, Healy Resonance PLUS and Healy Professional, uses small pulses of current to stimulate the muscles and tissues around the knee. This can help reduce inflammation, promote healing and relieve pain.
Although small and very lightweight, Healy is a powerful device. The low-frequency current pulses can penetrate deep into the tissue, reaching the areas of the knee that need it most.
For knee pain, Healy works on several levels to provide relief. First, it helps reduce inflammation, a common cause of joint pain. By decreasing inflammation, pain is reduced and mobility is improved.
Second, Healy device can help speed healing. When an injury occurs, the body naturally goes into repair mode. However, sometimes this process can be slow or incomplete. Healy’s microcurrents can stimulate this healing process, helping the body repair damaged tissue more quickly.
In this way, Healy provides a non-invasive and safe solution for knee pain. Although it is not a replacement for medical diagnosis and treatment, it can be an excellent tool to complement your healthcare plan and improve your quality of life.
What are the Healy programs that can help us with knee pain?
Healy has an application called HealAdvisor Search, which, when connected to the device, works as a frequency directory. It allows us to determine which program we should use to support the treatment of knee pain.
This tool is very simple to use, so it is ideal for those users who are just starting to use the device. In the case of knee pain, the system indicates that we can search for it as mobility and displays the list of possible programs.
Then you can select some of these to get a treatment plan in a very practical way. Especially when we are just starting to use the device and are not yet very familiar with its use.
Recall that, depending on the Healy edition, we will have access to a number of modules or groups of programs, each with programs or subprograms with different specific applications.
One of these groups is called pain/stimulation, in which we find in all editions and whose programs support the treatment of pain regardless of whether it is neuropathic, chronic degenerative, acute, etc. pain.
However, it is important to consider that when there is pain, it is because there is inflammation and possibly some form of intoxication. What we must address first with Healy Gold Cycle’s Pure and Releas programs, and then use the pain programs.
Healy also has other modules that can help with knee pain such as Bioenergetic Harmony 1. Where we find subprograms such as flexibility and circulation, which can help improve stiffness in the joint.
Also in Digital Blends 5, we have subprograms such as mobility and circulation that also contribute to improve the symptomatologies of knee pain and that we can use to create our treatment plan.
Healy as a Quantum Medicine Tool for Knee Pain
Healy device combines quantum physics and bioresonance to provide holistic wellness solutions. The device scans and uses frequencies from the user’s quantum field to stimulate natural healing processes and restore balance to the body’s energy field.
But in addition to providing supportive therapy, Healy also helps us interpret each ailment. That is, what is the root of each ailment, and that is due to a conflict between our quantum or informational field and our reality.
Biodescodification of knee pain
Biodescodification, also known as biological decoding or bio-neuroemotion, is an approach to health that proposes that physical illnesses and ailments are the reflection of unresolved emotional conflicts or tensions. According to this approach, the body “encodes” these emotional problems in the form of physical illnesses.
From the biodescodification perspective, knee pain can have several emotional interpretations:
- Fear of moving forward in life: The knee is a joint that allows us to move forward when walking or running. Therefore, knee pain is often associated with a fear or resistance to moving forward in life, either in a specific situation or in general.
- Inflexibility or resistance to change: Knees also provide us with the ability to flex and adjust to changes in direction. As a result, knee pain can be interpreted as a sign of inflexibility or resistance to change.
- Feelings of insecurity or lack of support: The knees are a crucial part of our physical support system. Pain in this area may reflect feelings of insecurity or a perceived lack of support in our lives.
It is important to understand or become aware of the conflict behind our knee pain. Otherwise we will only be treating the symptoms without actually correcting the real problem.
In this sense Healy helps us to treat this problem in a holistic way. With which we can have a more efficient and lasting solution to our ailment.
If you suffer from knee pain or any other pain, it is time for you to get to know Healy. You will be so surprised by the relief and the new level of wellness you will achieve with frequency and microcurrent therapy that you will not believe how you ever lived without it.