Sleeping well is essential to our overall well-being, because it helps us maintain both physical and mental health. That’s why here we’ll tell you about Healy’s programs for better sleep.
You are probably one of the many people today who suffer from insomnia or sleeping difficulties. A problem that can affect us in many ways and considerably diminish our quality of life.
This information can be of great help to you. Especially if you already have your Healy device. Which, as you know, is a medical device for the treatment of pain and for the support of diseases such as depression and anxiety, but also for sleep disorders.
If you do not suffer from insomnia or do not have recurrent sleeping difficulties, your Healy can also be very useful to get a better rest and make your sleep much more relaxed and restorative.
Before we get into how to use Healy to sleep better, it is important to understand a little more about sleep, its different phases and why it is so important for our health.
Why a good night’s sleep is so important?
Sleep is a state of rest and repair that occurs naturally in humans and many other animals. During sleep, the body relaxes and brain activity decreases, allowing the body to rest and recover.
There are different stages of sleep, each of which has different characteristics in terms of brain activity and body activity. The two main stages of sleep are REM sleep (rapid eye movements) and non-REM sleep, which in turn is divided into three stages.
REM sleep is a stage in which the eyes move rapidly, and the body muscles relax, but the brain is very active. It is in this stage that the most vivid dreams occur. During non-REM sleep, the brain and body relax even more. The first stage of non-REM sleep is a light stage of sleep, the second stage is a deeper stage, and the third stage is a deep sleep stage, also known as delta sleep.
Sleep is essential for optimal functioning of the body and mind. During sleep, the body performs a number of important functions, such as tissue repair, memory consolidation, and regulation of hormones and important bodily functions. Sleep is also essential for emotional well-being, cognitive health, and physical and mental performance.
How our health is affected when we don’t sleep well?
When we do not sleep well on a recurring basis, a number of negative effects on our health, both physical and mental, can occur. Some of the effects of insufficient and poor quality sleep are:
- Cognitive problems: Lack of sleep can affect cognitive performance and the ability to pay attention, concentrate, remember and make decisions.
- Emotional problems: Lack of sleep can increase the risk of emotional problems such as depression, anxiety and stress.
- Physical problems: Lack of sleep can contribute to headaches, muscle pain, fatigue, weakness and appetite problems.
- Cardiovascular health problems: Lack of sleep has been linked to an increased risk of cardiovascular disease, such as high blood pressure and coronary heart disease.
- Metabolic health problems: Lack of sleep has been linked to an increased risk of metabolic diseases such as type 2 diabetes.
- Immune system problems: Lack of sleep can weaken the immune system, which can increase the risk of infections and disease.
In addition, lack of sleep can also negatively affect quality of life, overall well-being, job performance and academic performance.
What are Healy’s programs that help us sleep well?
Some of the problems you can apply with Healy to sleep better are found in the Work/Sleep module. These are included in the combination of programs in the Healy Resonance, Resonance Plus and Professional editions.
Although it is important to clarify that the module can also be purchased individually to be included in any of the other editions of the device.
These programs are designed to provide you with bioenergetic support for rest. So that you can sleep quickly and better, despite the challenges of daily life and stress.
The frequencies emitted by Healy focus on promoting deep and restful nights of sleep. This will help you avoid the negative effects and physical, psychological and emotional imbalance that can be caused by sleep disturbances.
The specific programs for a good night’s sleep are:
Provides support for the optimized bioenergetic shift to take place when we move into the delta state of sleep. A non-REM sleep phase, important for the health and well-being of the body and mind.
For during this stage the body performs a number of important repair and maintenance processes, such as the release of growth hormones, the consolidation of memory and the removal of metabolic waste from the brain.
Provides bioenergetic balance to the state of deep sleep. Which is very important, because when we do not have enough we can experience symptoms such as decreased attention span and concentration, increased fatigue and tiredness, as well as an increased risk of physical and mental health problems.
Another program that can help us with sleep problems is part of the bioenergetic defense module. Among these programs, there is also one designed specifically for energetic harmonization during sleep.
This program can be very useful when sleep disturbances are caused by situations such as prolonged exposure to electromagnetic fields, or subtle energies that affect our bioenergetic field in some way.
MagHealy and HealyWatch can also help
The MagHealy can also contribute to improve the quality of our sleep. For, as we know, this wonderful device creates a pulsating magnetic field capable of harmonizing the surrounding environment.
Among the MagHealy Classic programs, we find different options for many situations. Including also a program to run during the night, with the aim of getting a better sleep.
On the other hand, with Healy Watch and its linked connector application, it is possible to know how long we are sleeping, as well as the percentage of time we stay in the different sleep phases and the overall sleep efficiency.
Thanks to its efficient sensors, the watch collects all this information. This information, together with other parameters such as heart rate and heart rate variability, can identify the ideal programs that we should apply to improve our well-being in this and all aspects.
Why use Healy to improve sleep quality?
By using Healy to improve the quality of our sleep, we will enjoy the wonderful benefits of a good rest. Among which we can highlight:
- Improves cognitive functioning: A good night’s sleep is essential for the brain to process information and consolidate memory. If you don’t get enough sleep, you may have difficulty concentrating, making decisions and processing information.
- Improves mood: Getting a good night’s sleep can help improve mood and reduce stress and anxiety. On the other hand, lack of sleep can contribute to emotional and psychological problems, such as depression and anxiety.
- Strengthens the immune system: During sleep, the body produces proteins that help fight infection, disease and inflammation. Lack of sleep can decrease the production of these proteins, which can weaken the immune system and increase the risk of disease.
- Contributes to weight loss and metabolic health: Getting enough sleep can help maintain a healthy weight and reduce the risk of metabolic diseases such as type 2 diabetes.
- Improves cardiovascular health: Lack of sleep can increase the risk of cardiovascular diseases, such as high blood pressure and coronary heart disease. Getting a good night’s sleep can help reduce the risk of these diseases and improve heart health.