The liver is one of the most essential organs in the human body, responsible for filtering toxins from the blood and playing a crucial role in numerous metabolic functions. In this guide we tell you how Healy can support liver detoxification and improve your health.
Recall that Healy is a certified medical device that uses frequency technology to promote health and wellness. It works by sending specific frequencies to the body to stimulate particular areas.
Thanks to its frequency technology, Healy can support the liver’s natural detoxification and help strengthen its resistance to disease. As well as supporting the treatment of many symptoms associated with liver malfunction problems.
But before understanding in depth how Healy can help us detoxify the liver, it is necessary to understand how important this organ is to our health and well-being.
Why the liver is so important?
The liver is one of the most multifunctional organs in the human body. It plays a variety of essential roles that are vital to maintaining good health, and its most important functions include:
- Nutrient Metabolism: it plays a key role in the metabolism of nutrients, converting the food we eat into substances that our body can use. It stores vitamins, minerals and glucose, and releases them as the body needs them.
- Detoxification: it filters the blood before it is distributed throughout the body. It also detoxifies chemicals and metabolizes drugs, which means it converts toxic substances into less harmful forms.
- Bile production: which is a substance that facilitates the digestion of fats and their absorption in the small intestine.
- Protein Synthesis: the liver is also responsible for producing several proteins essential for blood clotting and other functions.
- Energy Storage: converts excess glucose into glycogen, a form of energy storage, and releases it when the body needs an energy boost, for example in a dangerous situation or during periods of fasting.
- Immunity: contributes to the body’s immune functions, as it has the ability to identify and eliminate bacteria and viruses.
What is liver poisoning?
Liver poisoning refers to a number of conditions that result from damage to the liver. These can cause inflammation and alter the organ’s ability to function properly or optimally.
One of the most common examples of liver poisoning is hepatotoxicity induced by the overuse of certain medications. Alcohol intoxication is also common. But it can also be caused by environmental toxins and certain chemicals.
It is important to highlight that inflammation and intoxication of the liver can be associated with conditions such as:
- Hepatitis: Hepatitis is an inflammation of the liver that can be caused by viruses (hepatitis A, B, C, D and E), excessive alcohol consumption, certain medications and autoimmune diseases.
- Cirrhosis: Cirrhosis is a late stage of fibrosis (scarring) of the liver caused by many forms of liver disease, such as hepatitis and chronic alcoholism.
- Hepatic steatosis (fatty liver): This condition occurs when fat accumulates in the liver. It is common in people who consume alcohol excessively or have obesity, although it can affect anyone.
- Liver cancer: Chronic inflammation of the liver can lead to the development of liver cancer. The most common types are hepatocarcinoma and cholangiocarcinoma.
- Autoimmune liver disease: In these conditions, the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks normal liver cells and tissues, causing inflammation and damage to the liver.
Symptoms that you may be suffering from liver poisoning.
Symptoms of liver poisoning can vary depending on the degree of liver damage and the underlying cause of the poisoning. But among the most frequent symptoms we can name:
- Jaundice: This is a condition that causes a yellowing of the skin and eyes due to high levels of bilirubin in the blood, a byproduct of the breakdown of red blood cells.
- Fatigue: A feeling of constant tiredness or exhaustion can be a symptom of liver poisoning.
- Abdominal pain: Liver poisoning may cause pain or discomfort in the upper right side of the abdomen, where the liver is located.
- Loss of appetite: People with liver poisoning may experience a decreased appetite, often resulting in weight loss.
- Nausea or vomiting: These may be early symptoms of liver poisoning.
- Swelling in the abdomen: This may be caused by fluid accumulation in the abdomen, a condition known as ascites, which can occur in cases of severe liver damage.
- Confusion and disorientation: In severe cases, liver poisoning can affect brain functions, causing confusion, drowsiness.
Biological sense of liver intoxication
In terms of biodescoding, liver intoxication, or any liver-related problem, is often associated with unexpressed or repressed emotions of anger, resentment or frustration. The liver is considered the “organ of anger” in many traditions, including traditional Chinese medicine.
Liver problems are also associated with “deficiency conflict.” A feeling that there is not enough of something in a person’s life, whether it is love, recognition, money, time, etc.
This correlates with the liver because of its role in the storage and distribution of nutrients in the body. Just as the liver “distributes” what is needed by the body, a person may feel that they are not getting what they need in their life.
For example, a person may feel that they are giving too much of themselves and getting nothing in return. This could be a situation where he or she feels exploited or not valued. This feeling of lack or lack can generate negative emotions such as frustration, resentment or anger.
According to the biodescodification approach, these emotions can accumulate and result in a symbolic “intoxication” of the liver. Liver intoxication, in this sense, could be a physical manifestation of this lack conflict.
How Healy Supports Liver Detoxification
To support liver detoxification, Healy uses a specific set of frequencies aimed at stimulating liver functions and promoting proper liver function and health.
Several Healy programs support the liver’s natural ability to eliminate toxins and help reduce oxidative stress. Thus, the device contributes to the body’s self-healing process and increased overall wellness.
The better the functioning of the liver, the stronger the immune system, as well as the greater the energy and concentration. A healthy liver is essential for energy metabolism and the efficient elimination of toxins.
In addition, Healy also allows to affect the informational field to treat conflicts, disharmonies or emotional blockages that are linked to liver problems and their symptoms.
Healy’s programs to help liver detoxification
To maintain a healthy liver, it is very important to follow a balanced diet, exercise regularly and avoid harmful behaviors, such as excessive alcohol consumption and smoking.
Although the use of Healy does not replace a healthy lifestyle, this extraordinary device can contribute to liver detoxification, thanks to several programs specially designed to harmonize and balance the bioenergetic field of this vital organ.
If we are just starting to use Healy, that is, we do not yet have much experience with the use of the device, and/or we only have the basic edition, the best way to activate the detoxification systems is with the Gold Cycle programs.
Let’s remember that when we have liver intoxication, the first thing we need to do is to purify. That is why it is recommended to use the Release and Pure programs. Release because it helps to reduce inflammation, and Pure because it focuses on purifying.
Afterwards, we can use the other programs linked to the specific symptoms that we are presenting and that are related to the liver condition.
For example, if we feel very tired, we can apply Energy. While if we feel aimless or disoriented, we can use being to balance that type of disharmony.
Another option is found in the deep cycle module, which stimulates all the organs of purification and detoxification of the body. Helping to de-inflate all the organs. In this case, the evacuation program is highly recommended for liver detoxification.
In case of experiencing heartburn problems linked to liver problems, it is advisable to apply the Digestion program, and the renewal program to support regeneration.
Bioenergetic Harmony 2
In this group of programs of Healy Holistic Health, we find two programs to promote liver detoxification: food imbalance and liver harmony. Both are focused on purifying, cleansing and detoxifying.
Meridians 1 and 2
These programs of Healy Holistic Health are for the accumulation of energy to flow in the channels known as meridians.
In meridian group 1 we find two programs related to the liver, one to specifically treat steatosis, and there is also the gallbladder program which is closely related to the liver. In meridians 2 we have the liver program.
It is important to note that if we wish to have a deeper understanding or interpretation of why we have an inflamed or intoxicated liver, or what changes need to be made, or which specific programs are suitable for each particular person, then a more in-depth scan or analysis is in order, either with an MRI and/or aura analysis.
If you have not yet had the opportunity to know and experience the incredible benefits of Healy for liver detoxification and general health, get your Healy and discover all that the frequencies can do for you and your loved ones.